Anti-viral additive in BAGJUMP® soft touch topsheets
Did you know that our printed topsheets have been treated with an anti-viral additive?
Ask us for more information
If you already own a branded BAGJUMP® soft touch topsheet which was produced after June 2018, this additive has already been used on your product.
Cleaning foam pits vs airbags?
Our airbags have only one surface jumpers can touch that needs to be cleaned. If you operate the airbag only with the unbranded vinyl topsheet, it can be cleaned with mild cleaning detergents, which can also be done multiple times per day and is effective.washed if necessary.
Why choose a BAGJUMP® foam pit airbag?
- More hygienic
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial additive in printed Topsheet
- No more dust from your foam pit
- Almost no maintenance / cleaning
- Detailed graphic branding possible
- More cost effective than foam
- Patented replaceable parts
- Custom manufactured purpose built materials
- Durable product which will last you 4-8 years depending on frequency
- Higher throughput / easier to get exit
- Fire certifications / not flammable
- Safety certified and compliant with all trampoline park standards
The Foam Pit Airbag® pays itself of in comparison to a foam pit over a 1-2yr period of time. We have different leasing options and payment plans available.
Contact your BAGJUMP® representative to find out more about costs, delivery times, leasing options and payment terms. We will also happily give you more detail on the health, operational and economic benefits of our products.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.